B2B DOC CoProduction Meetings, an international forum focused on co-production of documentary projects, will be held on September 18 in the course of KYIV MEDIA WEEK 2017. The event is organized in cooperation with international platform for documentary filmmakers Baltic to Black Sea Documentary Network (B2B Doc).
Program of the event consists of:
- a report an of international expert on co-production for documentaries / a case-study of a successful documentary co-production project
- apitching session of documentary projects from different countries which have potential for international co-production (pre-selected by B2B Doc)
- one-to-one meetings of projects’ representatives with potential partners interested in cooperation
International experts that will be engaged in the judging panel of the pitching session represent:
- Production companies from Baltic and Scandinavian countries looking for projects for co-production
- European platformsfor development of documentary projects from Eastern Europe, able to support them in development so they could reach the film financing markets
- Broadcasting companies looking for the documentary stories to be commissioned
The experts will give their feedback on the presentations and recommendations on further development of the projects and will discuss co-production opportunities.
B2B Doc is a brand new initiative from Sweden, a co-production platform intended for developing cooperation between documentary filmmakers from Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia and Armenia. In recent years B2B Doc provided development support to documentary projects including financial support on early development stage.
B2B DOC CoProduction Meetings will see the first presentation of documentary projects from almost all B2B Doc countries. These will be stories taking place in various parts of the world driven by strong characters, fascinating story lines and topical social content.
Please, note that the working language ofB2B DOC CoProduction Meetings is English. No translation will be provided.
Participation is free of charge upon pre-registration. Number of seats is limited.
B2B DOC CoProduction Meetings will be held on September 18, 13:00 – 17:00 at Hyatt Regency Kyiv, 5 Alla Tarasova str., PARIS conference hall