On September 18 Clear Sky Initiative invites you to the conference for rights holders “Fighting piracy in Ukraine: What’s done – What to do?”, that will be held during KYIV MEDIA WEEK 2017.
Today illegal use of content and protection of intellectual property rights is a problem faced by many rights holders.
Furthermore, a number of questions follow. How to prevent the appearance of copyright material on a pirate resource? What if the intellectual property rights are already violated? How to fight piracy in Ukraine?
“Fighting piracy in Ukraine: What’s done – What to do?” (или тут с заглавных, или в начале тогда с маленьких) is a meeting place for business owners and lawyers of Ukrainian and International companies that will provide practical solutions, promote constructive dialogue and joint decision-making on further actions on protecting intellectual property rights.
At the conference you will:
- Learn how the issue of intellectual property rights protection is covered by Ukrainian legislation;
- Find out what actions are taken by the business;
- Get practical advice on fighting piracy;
- Learn more about the specifics of monitoring and methods of preventing financing piracy;
- Moreover, we’ll talk about cooperation with search engines and International experience on fighting piracy by specific examples.
Participants of the conference will also see the presentation of step-by-step instruction “What to do if your intellectual property rights are violated”.
The list of speakers will be announced in the nearest time.
Participation in the conference is free of charge upon pre-registration. Number of seats is limited.
To register and to read more details please visit the webpage of the event.
Conference for Rights Holders will be held on September, 18 14:30 – 18:00 at Hyatt Regency Kyiv, 5 Alla Tarasova Str., LONDON conference hall.
The 7th international media forum KYIV MEDIA WEEK 2017 will be held on September 18-22, 2017 at Hyatt Regency Kyiv, Ukraine.