Mobile operators Vodafone Ukraine and lifecell announced the launch of their high-speed 4G-Internet networks.
The mobile operator lifecell began to provide 4G services in 22 regional centers, including Kramatorsk and Severodonetsk.
According to the Vodafone’s press office, the fourth-generation network is to be launched in 28 Ukrainian cities in the near future. Today, operator’s subscribers can enjoy 4G-communications if they are residents of the urban communities listed below:
- Kyiv and towns of the Kyiv Region: Brovary, Boryspil, Vyshneve, Irpin, Chabany;
- Dnipro, Pavlograd (Dnipropetrovsk Region);
- Kharkiv, Kupyansk (Kharkiv Region);
- Zaporizhye, Energodar, Berdyansk (Zaporizhye Region);
- Ivano-Frankivsk, Palyanitsa, Yaremche (Ivano-Frankivsk Region);
- Uzhgorod, Mukachevo (Transcarpathian Region);
- Chernivtsi, Novoselitsa (Chernivtsi Region);
- Odesa, Limanka (Odesa Region);
Our greeting to Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Dnipro and Odesa on having 4G now! So, this fever will spread over to other Ukrainian cities and towns like a powerful, rapid wave right today!
Due to launching fourth-generation communications, Ukrainians will be able to get mobile Internet and 4G services (LTE), such as HDTV streaming and online games, use cloud services more actively, as well as innovations like Internet of Things, telemedicine, smart energy and agriculture management, digital mobile wallets.
To get the new services, users should have a SIM-card supporting 4G/LTE standard (USIM-card) and a smartphone supporting at least 4G/LTE.