30.05.2018. 14:00-17:00. Conference hall №1.
• TV & Radio Courier Company
• Mediasat on-line magazine
Conference Moderator: Iryna Sakhno, Executive editor, Mediasat on-line magazine
To the conference invites specialized experts and institutions: • TRO • Operators of satellite communication • Companies of telecommunication industry • Research services • Law firms • Regulatory state authorities • Other specialized organization
Statistics: •2015 – 116 visitors. •2016 – 103 visitors. •2017 – 132 visitors.
Work formats: Reports. Presentations. Panel discussions. Questions and answers.
Work languages (without translation): Ukrainian, Russian, English.
In the Conference Program
(The program is formed)
» Opening of the Conference
» Report “The market potential of satellite and pay TV in Ukraine”
The reporter: Iryna Grebinska, Senior Media Analyst of Research Department of the television audience Industrial Television Committee
» Presentation “Pay TV market forecasts in Ukraine”
Speaker: Sergiy Boyko, founder, director, Independent Rating Agency “Big Data Ua”.
» Presentation of AMOS – Spacecom
» Presentation of EUTELSAT
» PANEL DISCUSSION
Topics for discussion:
• On the Eve of Satellite Encryption
• The Future of DTH: is it a new start?
• The issue of state information security
– Valentyn Koval, Member of the National Council of Ukraine on television and radio broadcasting
– Oleg Chernysh, Member of the National Council of Ukraine on television and radio broadcasting
– Jehuda Amir, VP Sales for CIS, AMOS – Spacecom
– Fedir Hrechaninov, Director of Strategic Development StarLightMedia
– Onno Zonneveld, Head of SES Office in Ukraine and CIS
– Andriy Malchevskyi, Head of department of distribution and development of broadcasting network 1+1 Media
To join the discussion were invited the representatives of satellite operators; media groups “1+1 media, Inter Media Group, “Star Light Media, ” Media Group Ukraine”; TV channels; Providers of pay TV; National Council of Ukraine on television and radio broadcasting; other branch organizations.